Today I have an interview with Erin Nielsen of Toned In Ten Fitness where we talk about how to turn back the clock and look younger through proper diet and exercise.
- How Erin’s 17 years as a Physical Therapist have impacted her approach to health and fitness.
- Her personal struggles with a low fat diet and her new attitude about her relationship with food.
- How to release the guilt around not having enough time to workout.
- The hormonal benefits of short workouts.
- The biggest mistake Erin sees when trying to change the way your body looks and feels.
- The problems with running and other forms of long slow cardio that Erin sees as a Physical Therapist.
- Erin’s “3 P’s” system for simplifying your diet.
- And much more…
Click the video player below to listen to the interview and discover Erin’s tips to look younger and feel great without wasting tons of time in the gym:
So there you go! A great interview with Erin about looking and feeling younger with short workouts. For all of the details on Erin’s Toned In Ten program, be sure to click here.